The Eye Foundation of America's fight against avoidable blindness in children worldwide is possible through the combined strength of those who work with and support us. Below are links to organizations we have partnered with and others who have donated necessary medicines, equipment, and supplies.
Individuals also lend their support in the form of monetary contributions and volunteering their time and expertise. With these and others' continued support, our reach and capabilities are virtually unlimited.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- The World Bank
- World Health Organization
- Goutami Eye Institute
- V. K. Raju, MD
- Rotary International
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The Association for Asian Indians in Ophthalmology
- Bausch & Lomb
- ORBIS International
- Heart and Hand for the Handicapped
- Alcon Labs
- Lions Clubs International
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin